Yale Digital Entrance lock
- No mechanical buttons, which means no trace of your secret pin code.
Pin Code Management
- One master pin code, program up to 25 user codes.
- Incorrect code entry: After 5 unsuccessful attempts at entering, a valid pin code the unit will shut down for 60 seconds and not allow operation.
- This feature enabled by the mastercode, restricts all user codes except the master PIN code.
- Audible alarm sounds if attempting to forcibly remove outside lock from door.
One Touch Locking
- Allows a simple touch of the keypad on your way out to engage the latch
Mechanical Key Override
- In the event your battery goes flat, a key override will prevent you from being locked out.
Low battery Warning
- When the battery is low, the status indicator will flash RED. If the battery power is completely lost, use the key override.
Voice and visual guides for programming
- Voiced guided instructions will help you to program your lock. For added convenience, a light guide will also assist with programming.